Monopoly Mega increases the size and length of a standard Monopoly game. Each colour group now has an addition property – although only three out of four (or two out of three for Brown/Dark Blue) properties are required to be owned in a colour group before houses can be purchased.
Monopoly Mega also adds ‘bus’ tickets, as well as two new types of buildings – Skyscrapers and Depots. £1,000 notes are also included. Monopoly Mega was the first edition to include the Speed Die when it was released in 2006. The speed die was subsequently added to standard releases of Monopoly as an optional rule.
- GAME ABOUT ADORABLE ANIMALS: In this awesome animal Monopoly game, unicorns and llamas faceoff to see which adorable beast is best
- TEAM UP: This Monopoly board game for kids ages 8 and up is designed to be played in teams; choose to play on Team Unicorn or Team Llama; Mark territories with rainbow or candy cardboard title markers
- CLAIM TITLES: Instead of buying properties like in the classic Monopoly board game, in the Monopoly Unicorn vs. Llamas game teams claim titles for their fuzzy friends such as Most Huggable or Cutest Babies
- GET AHEAD WITH CHANCE CARDS: Players move ahead in the board game with hilarious Llama and Unicorn Chance cards featuring phrases that remind players why they love these creatures so much
- FUN BOARD GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: The Monopoly Unicorns Vs. Llamas game plays up the rivalry of these adorable creatures; Players can have a blast trying to prove that their furry friends are the best
In this Monopoly board game, players can enjoy island life and immerse themselves in the colourful and creative world of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Instead of buying properties and paying rent, players collect bugs, fish, fossils and fruit. They can also stop at Nook’s Cranny and cash in Bells to buy decorations. Decorations are worth Nook Miles and the player with the most Nook Miles wins the game. Monopoly: Animal Crossing New Horizons board gamemakes a fun indoor activity for children.
Monopoly Game Meets Animal Crossing: This Twist on classic monopoly gameplay features artwork, characters and themes inspired by Nintendo’s animal crossing new horizons.
Fun Game For Children: In this edition of the monopoly game, children visit islands, collect resources such as bugs, fish, fossils and fruit. They then sell island resources for bells, buy decorations and earn nook miles to win.
Monopoly Pieces: Move around the board as one of four animal crossing new horizons inspired pieces. Besides the numbered die, there’s a nook’s cranny die that determines what type of resources can be sold.
Skill Cards: After the first trip around the monopoly gameboard, players can choose a skill card with an ability they can use throughout the rest of the game.
- Contents: Includes: gameboard, 4 character pieces, 4 Skill cards, 35 Decoration cards, 14 Chance cards, 14 Nook Miles cards, 160 Resource chips, 40 Five-Bell coins, 54 Bell coins, 40 Player markers, 1 numbered die, 1 Nook’s Cranny die, label sheet and game rules.
Gamers and fans of the original Pac-Man can relive some of their gaming experiences with this Pac-Man themed Monopoly game. In the Monopoly, Arcade Pac-Man board game players can play Pac-Man on the retro banking and arcade unit and can also use it to buy, sell or steal Levels and perform various other actions. Players race around the board (but watch out for the Ghost!) to buy Levels and earn points. Each time a player passes go they get to play a mini game of Pac-Man. Rack up the points while everything is tracked in the banking and arcade unit, with no money changing hands. The player with the most points wins!
Designed for two players only. Monopoly Rivals Edition is part of Hasbro’s Rivals Edition line of games. Primarily sold in Aldi in the UK.
German edition photographed